Do you notice a toilet buildup that is dark and discolored? Not to worry. We'll fix this issue right away. This color is just a little issue with your once-reliable toilet bowl. The cause of this limescale buildup is hard water. There are numerous minerals in it that adhere to toilet bowls and plumbing fixtures.
HOW TO CLEAN A TOILET BOWL OF LIMESCALE
- Cut off the toilet's water supply.
- To get the water out of the bowl, flush.
- In a basin, combine equal parts of white vinegar and borax.
- Overnight or for 2 hours, let the solution sit.
- Clean the toilet to get rid of the limescale.
- Restart the water supply and let the tank fill.
- To remove limescale, flush the toilet.
- To eliminate limescale from the toilet, pour 3 cups of white vinegar into the tank.
HOW TO GET RID OF STICKY STAINS FROM THE TOILET BOWL
Try a professional solution like Simple Green Limescale Remover if the limescale is too severe. Going to the hardware shop to buy trisodium phosphate is an additional option.
- One gallon of water should be added to two tablespoons of trisodium phosphate.
- Make the toilet bowl full.
- For 30 minutes, leave the solution in the bathroom.
- Return to the restroom and flush and rinse.
WHEN TO CONTACT A LICENSED PLUMBER
Even if the presence of the limescale buildup can frighten you, there is an immediate and simple remedy. If the suggestions above have worked, you probably don't need to hire a professional plumber. But if the water is still distilled and murky, you should contact Order a Plumber Inc. Our qualified personnel will visit your house right away to evaluate the situation. Every plumbing problem has a solution, even how to get rid of mineral buildup on other plumbing fittings.